Friday, December 1

Rah-Rah-Sis-Boom-Bah: February 2005

Our nieces (Madi, Kendall & Katy) were in a cheerleading competition in Dallas, TX. We made a weekend trip of it and went up to watch them compete!


We met Mark's sister, Lauri, and the girls at Joe's Crab Shack the night before the competition. Lauri and Mark and I ended up hanging out in the West End for the evening. The girls went back to the hotel with their chaperone's.

Madi & I to the left and Mark & Lauri below at Joe's Crab Shack.











The next day we went to the hotel where Lauri and the girls were staying and hung out with them while they got ready for competition.

Mark & I with Katy to the left.

Lauri, Kendall, Madi & Katy (below)

Mark & I with Kendall, Madi & Katy (below)

(Left) Katie is the person on the very far right.

(Left) Madi is in this picture somewhere but I'm not sure where??

(Below) Kendall is at the top of the stunt.