Wednesday, March 14

Miscellaneous Pictures from Iowa: December 2006

(Left) Hugs from Grandma Melanie
(Below) I think Olivia's face is saying, "Ya, I've got Grandpa wrapped around my finger!" LOL
(Below) Olivia & Great Aunt Jonnie

(Left) Uncle Blake, Jacob & Olivia
(Below) Olivia hangin with cousin Jacob
(Below) Kerri and Olivia enjoying a good Elmo book.

(Left) Uncle Blake & Olivia
(Below) Aunt Kerri and Olivia enjoying the book they gave her. I'm tellin ya... this book was a HUGE hit!

(Left) Olivia with her cousin Teresa
(Left) Olivia with her Great, Great Aunt Mary.









(Left) Olivia and Marie AKA: Reezer!

(Left) Rachel and Olivia snuggling on the couch.

(Below) Olivia and Uncle Alex.

(Left) Olivia and her cousin, Riley.

(Left) Olivia with Aunt Michelle.
(Below) Olivia with her Aunt Lynn.









(Left) Olivia with Teresa. Teresa is the person that introduced Mark & me!


(Left) Olivia with Kathy & Adam Brioullette.
(Below) Olivia with Derrick & Drew George.










With Grandparent's willing to babysit we actually got to go out and see friends a few evenings!

(Left) From left to right: Nicole, Theresa, Kenny, Roger, Brenda, Mark & Me at Brenda & Kenny's home.

(Below) Back Row: Deanna & me. Front Row: Kim & Carrie. We all started kindergarten together and still keep in touch!

(Below) My awsome friends, Marie & Cassie!

(Left) Alicia was my only sanity during my brief stint of employment at MCI. We've remained great friends ever since!

(Below) Jereme & Mark












(Left) Three of my closest friends all in the same picture! Left to Right: Steph, Pam & Marie.